Archives for September 2016
- We have changed our tax software so that it is the latest and greatest in the industry to keep up with the best practices.
- We have changed our client portals to make them easier to use and exchange documents safely. (We will send out a new link with the 2016 tax organizers.)
- We will be using a new document management software that will store your documents in a more organized way.
- We have revamped our firm website with a new look, tax tips, blogs and new tools for you to use.
- In the up coming tax season, we will have a new online scheduler for appointments so that you can make and change your an appointment when it is convenient for you with email and text reminders.
- We will be implementing a new billing procedures with value added and fixed fee with guarantees so that you will know up front what your investment with our firm will be.
- We will be striving for improved client communication through our website, newsletters, seminars and training.
- There will be a new client incentives program for submitting referrals.
We are excited to announce that we will be offering client seminars and training. The following is a list of seminars and classes offered through out the next few months: Social Security Planning, Estate Planning, Financial Planning, Audit Protection, and QuickBooks Classes. If there are other topics you would like to see us present, please let us know.