Existing Client Portal Instructions
- Go to www.CastleRockCPAs.com and click on the “Clients” tab, then click on “Client Portal.”
- Enter your username and password and click the Sign In button.
- When the home page displays, notice the My Folder menu to the left.
- Click Documents from Preparer.
- In the right window, your documents should appear. Click the Download link for a document.
- Select to open or save the file.
- If you select Save, follow the normal procedure you use when saving a file to your computer.
To submit a document to your preparer:
- Click the Documents to Preparer link under the My Folder section.
- In the right window, click the Upload link.
- Click the Select button to search for the file you would like to upload.
- The file should display under the button. Click the Upload button.
- The file will display in the right window. You have the opportunity at this time to rename or delete the file if necessary.
- Your preparer will be notified that a file is ready for downloading from you.
If you have any questions, please contact your tax preparer.