New Client Portal Instructions
- Please call the office or email us to let us know that you would like a new client portal set-up.
- Look for an email titled “You have a new The McKillip Group CPAs portal.”
- Click the link within the email to access your portal setup.
- When the next window appears, please enter the last four digits of the SSN or EIN, or PIN issued by sender. If we have issued a temporary PIN it will be 1234.
- Create a password for your account. The password must contain an upper case letter, a lower case letter, a number, and a special character (such as !, #, $, etc.).
- Click the Submit button. The Sign In screen displays.
- Enter your username and password and click the Sign In button.
- When the home page displays, notice the My Folder menu to the left.
- Click Documents from Preparer.
- In the right window, your documents should appear. Click the Download link for a document.
- Select to open or save the file.
- If you select Save, follow the normal procedure you use when saving a file to your computer.
To submit a document to your preparer:
- Click the Documents to Preparer link under the My Folder section.
- In the right window, click the Upload link.
- Click the Select button to search for the file you would like to upload.
- The file should display under the button. Click the Upload button.
- The file will display in the right window. You have the opportunity at this time to rename or delete the file if necessary.
- Your preparer will be notified that a file is ready for downloading from you.
If you have any questions, please contact your tax preparer.